Thews Sheet Metal has moved to our new location! Stop by our shop and see us at:
1816 NW 48th Street
Pendleton, OR 97801
Thews Sheet Metal has been operating in Pendleton Oregon for nearly 100 years! It was first established by Mr. Thews in the 1920's. In 1940, after years of operation, Mr. Thews decided to sell the business to a valued employee. Since that time, Thews Sheet Metal has had three owners. In January 2012, Thews was purchased by Joe and Keri Kuehn. Joe has managed Thews for many years and prides himself on the high quality work provided by Thews employees.